Sr. Functional Consultant
To provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates thecustomer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Education: Bachelor of Accounts or Computer science or MIS or Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
Work Experience: · 6+ years