Sr. Technical Consultant
Egypt , Cairo
To provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application as well as knowledge of development technologies and environments.
- Is responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Is responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Is responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
Education: Bachelor of Computer science or Computer Engineering
Work Experience: · 6+ years